(These dates may be subject to change. Please keep in contact with the TTP monitor).
January 5, 6 and 7 Lamrim Retreat
January 12, 13 and 14 Mahamudra Retreat
January 19, 20 and 21 Uncommon Yoga of Inconceivability Retreat
January 26, 27 and 28 Compassion and Powa Retreat
February 25 OSG First session
March 3 – No class Gen-la Dekyong Weekend at Manjushri KMC
March 10 OSG First session
March 24 with group discussion
April 14 – Exam
SUNDAYS 10.30AM – 2PM
The purpose of the Teacher Training Programme (TTP) is to provide an extensive presentation of Kadampa Buddhism to enable practitioners to deepen their knowledge and experience and to train as qualified Teachers of Modern Buddhism.
The programme comprises of studying the following books on Sutra and Tantra and by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso:
- The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, based on the commentary Joyful Path of Good Fortune
- Training the Mind, based on the commentaries Universal Compassion and The New Eight Steps to Happiness
- The Heart Sutra, based on the commentary The New Heart of Wisdom
- Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, based on the commentary Meaningful to Behold
- Types of Mind, based on the commentary How to Understand the Mind
- Guide to the Middle Way, based on the commentary Ocean of Nectar
- Vajrayana Mahamudra, based on the commentary Clear Light of Bliss
- The Bodhisattva’s Moral Discipline, based on the commentary The Bodhisattva Vow
- Offering to the Spiritual Guide, based on the commentaries Great Treasury of Merit and Mahamudra Tantra
- Vajrayogini Tantra, based on the commentary The New Guide to Dakini Land
- Grounds and Paths of Secret Mantra, based on the commentary Tantric Grounds and Paths
- The Practice of Heruka Body Mandala, based on the commentary Essence of Vajrayana
About the Teacher
Gen Kelsang Dragden presents Buddha’s teachings and meditations in an inspiring yet practical way. He is very skilled at explaining how to make these teachings immediately effective in our busy modern lives, to help both ourselves and everyone around us.
The Teacher Training Programme requires enrolment.
For further information contact our Education Programme Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org