With our pay monthly memberships you can enjoy unlimited access to our classes and events at the best value for money. We offer two types of memberships to suit you with easy online payments via PayPal Subscriptions – you do not need a PayPal account to take out a membership, simply use the “Check Out as a Guest” option on their website.
You don’t need to worry about remembering to pay each month as it’s all taken care of.
Please note that this only applies to KMC Plymouth events. Any special events such as, festivals and Dharma celebrations are not included.
All of the classes are now in-person at KMC Plymouth. This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with our spiritual friends and enjoy the inspiration and deep peace at the Centre.
Note for FP & TTP Students:
It is possible to do an online correspondence Study Programme, the Foundation Programme or Teacher Training Programme. These are for those who have a reason for being unable to attend the Centre in person, such as personal disability or long-distance travel.
* Requires separate enrolment.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is provided on an initial one month minimum period.
- Monthly subscriptions will automatically be collected via PayPal. If your payment does not clear, your membership will become void.
- If you cancel your membership subscription, your membership will expire at the end of the last calendar day before your monthly renewal date.
- Only the named membership holder is able to benefit from the membership. Memberships are non-transferable.
- Memberships payments are non-refundable.
- The study programmes are enrollment classes and not drop-in classes, you are welcome to a free taster session.
- Kadampa Meditation Centre Plymouth reserves the right to refuse or end enrollment to a study programme to individual subscription members without it affecting their other membership benefits.
- KMC Plymouth will not accept liability or responsibility for any material, financial or other such losses incurred from using PayPal subscriptions. Any such issues should be addressed to PayPal, although KMC Plymouth will undertake to provide advice and support as best possible in the event of an issue.
- All enquiries, concerns or complaints regarding KMC Plymouth Memberships should be addressed to the Administration Director of Kadampa Meditation Centre Plymouth.
- Free MP3 Downloads: All recordings must be pre-ordered and the relevant event attended by member. Due to the nature of Dharma teachings, MP3 recordings are not offered as a substitute to attending an event.
- MP3 recordings are offered on selected events taught by the Resident Teacher of KMC Plymouth and selected guest teachers. Recordings are made available at the discretion of KMC Plymouth.